Book Your Consultation Today!We have been building award winning Ponds and Water features in the Peterborough, Northumberland, Clarington and Durham Regions since 2011.
Clearwater Creations organic approach to water gardening is based on recreating a naturally functioning environment. Water circulation, filtration, pond fish & plants, rocks and gravel are all used to create a balanced ecosystem and long-term sustainability. Clearwater Creations is committed to further expanding its environmental position by implementing innovative new products with a focus on the environment and the long term sustainability of our most precious resource in Ontario, water. The Aquascape RainXchange System offers both residential and commercial consumers the opportunity to their part to address some of the challenges associated with drought and the increasing problem of excessive rainwater run-off common our local municipalities.
Utilizing rainwater for garden and lawns reduces the strain on municipal systems. What’s more, the stored rainwater can alleviate water shortages during periods of drought. The rainwater harvest storage system helps alleviate flooding that typically occurs when heavy rains follow a drought.
- One inch of rainfall on a 2,000 square foot residential roof generates 1,250 gallons of water that can be reused.
- That same roof in a region receiving 30 inches of annual rainfall generates 41,000 gallons of reusable water.
- The average U.S. household with a 10,000 square foot lot uses up to 3,000 gallons of water weekly for landscape irrigation.
- Running a sprinkler for 2 hours can use up to 500 gallons of water.
- Seventy percent of water used at home is used outdoors.
- 66,175 gallons of water are used outdoors per household, per year.